Jul 2, 2009

No Heartbeats for THIS Result

Haha. No no. Im not dead. I mean no heartbeat is hmm.. deg-degan gitu lhoo. Yeah, just too hard to find the same meaning word in English. haha. Called me dork then.

Okay. I just feel like nothing happened when the result of SIMAK and UMB is getting closer. I just think that "Oh, okay. I wish i can make it. UI here i come." That's it. But i didnt feel worried, nervous, or anything like that. Isnt it hmm Pertanda (i dont know what's pertanda in English)?

Why i called it pertanda? Coz, when i didnt feel nervous or heartbeats, i didnt make it. haha. Yeah, the result is always "Maaf Anda belum dapat bla bla bla.." But when i feel it, it happened when i have the result from UNJ, i can make it. For example. I get the result when im in Salon. You know, im frustrated. I can see internet there. Alias ga ada pulsa. Akhirnya gue pinjem hp nyokap dan ke situsnya UNJ. Gue cek nama gue dan ada. Tapi gue masih ga percaya. Gue bener2 deg-degan dan gak sabar buat nyampe rumah.

Sesampenya gue di rumah, gue langsung ngusir adek gue yang ada di depan komputer dan langsung ke situsnya UNJ. And you know what? Im in. haha. Im so happy. That's why gue nganggep kejadian2 pas SIMAK dan UMB adalah pertanda gue ga masuk UI. haha. Emang jalan gue di UNJ kali yaaa. Walau gue jalan muter-muter, tetep aja gue ke UNJ-UNJ juga. haha.


rgds,

-nph

No comments: