May 29, 2009

My 'Little Sister'

Hellow~

Whew.. Hows ur day, people? I feel great today.

Well, it have a relative with my posting before. Now, i have a 'little sister'. No, no. My mom not pregnant. I have her from that site. Yeah, the site that makes me addict. Her username is "sabergirl19". I called her saa-chan or just saa. Her real name is Cait. But, i never called her that. I dont know why.

Okay. First time i logged in, i think u can read it in my posting before. But, there's a girl. I was think that she had same age as me. But, what a surprise! She's just 12 years old. And just 6 grade. Well, at that time, i was so shame..

But, after that, we always chat. In the chat room or just with shout box. And i tell her that i was feel so old. And she just can laughed at me and say that im not that old. So i tell her that shes just like a lil sister for me since i havent any sister. And then, she replied 'so i shud call you nee-chan'. And thats it. I have a lil sister now.

Feel good. Shes from Philippines and just 12 years old. But her english is better than me (haha..). We just acted like sisters and we try to understand each other. I, as a big sister, try to protect her even we've never met before. And she, as a lil sister, always cheer me up. I think, this is the surplus from having a online friend (honestly, idk what it call. Or i just forgot).

So, i feel happy to have her as my little sister. Oh, by the way, i dont really care if one of you think that my english is soo bad. Im in learning. So, i hope ull understand. But i think, as long as u understand what i mean, what the hell!!

rgds,

-nph

2 comments:

Niwayan Putri said...

hehe gue ngebales komen lo disini aja ya. iya gue beneran baru ntn. eh jangan nge link gue nif hehe thankyouuu

Anonymous said...

owhh... thank you so much nee-chan!!

That's so nice of you..

I miss you already! =D how r u?

I hope you're good there!

I really appreciate you, you know. =D

Thanks for being really nice and kind.. (you cheer me up a lot, too)

-saa-chan =D