Jun 10, 2009

Days

Holla...

It's been a while since i wrote about my 'lil sister' here. Like i said before, ive been missing for sumthin. And im really miss this writing things. Anyway, sorry again bout my english.

Anyway, days. Ive been countingdown days. Why? Im really sure you know the answer. Im waiting the result. Three days left now. If you can see in every provile i have (plurk, tweet, fb, jpa) i always countingdown.

Well, im bored. That's why im started to count. It really fun. Counting and hoping makin me realize, i will have my result test in 3 days. For my 3 years. Its riddiculous.. and its fun. And actually, im nervous. But, just have fun! Just believe that i passed. Im going to university. Any university. Is it UNJ or UI, whatev. But actually, i really hope i passed my UMB test. Its my last chance to UI.

Hell, days. Will i be a person i thought i was when the day come? I wish i will. And i always wish u too.

Success, graduate, happy, BELIEVE FELLAS!!


rgds,

-nph

No comments: