May 3, 2009

Thank GOD...You're THE BEST...

Finally...

Thank God for giving me good result for my interview. I've passed!!

Well, i wanna say thank you for everyone who always support me, prey for me, and cheer me up when i'm hopeless bout this test.

First of all, Thank to Allah SWT. The Greatest of ALL, my lovely, my EVERYTHING, without ALLAH, what can i do? Thank You for everything that You've gave to me.

Thanks to my friends. I'm nothing without you, guys. You're giving me support, cheer, prey to through this. Thank you all.

Thanks to all of my teacher. Especially Mrs. Annisa Miranty Gumay, Ms. Esty Fiksianina, Juita Sensei, Ayu Sensei, and Mrs. Naomi for their blessing and prayer and support. Thanks, you're the best teacher ever.

And for the last but not the least, MY WHOLE FAMILIA, for their prey, blessing, cheer, love, support, that always giving me strength to do everything. MY Mom, Dad, Lil Brother, Gran, Cousin, Aunt-Uncle, Thanks. Without y'all, i can't do anything.

For everyone, that i can listed one by one, just take my thanks. Because, i know there're many people who always cheer me and support me. Anyway, whoever you are, Thank you very-berry much...

rgds,

-nph

No comments: