Feb 26, 2015

A New Life (What's Up People)

ALOHA~
It's been a while (hell long time) since my last post here. Actually, the last post I made was on 2012 but since the post was kinda trashy (yeah I feel like it trashy post) so I deleted it. Maybe in the future I will deleted some of the posts that I thought unnecessary.

So, yeah. Been like 2-3 years not blogging, I actually miss to write here. A lot of things happened for these years, just like a blink of an eye (hyperbole, I know). But I will summarized all the years in this one post. Here we go.

2012
On this year, my last semester in my 3rd year was coming. Nothing eventful but KKL. Yeah, my friends and I were going to three cities for doing KKL (for you who doesn't know what KKL is, it stands for Kuliah Kerja Lapangan). The three cities are Bandung, Malang and Jogja. It was really a fun and a joyful trip. Eventhough after that we really need to submit a report about all of the trip, but we still had fun. Well, have a trip with friends always fun, right?

In the next semester of this year, I was entering my 4th year. I supposed to think about my thesis now. At least the topic and what kind of research I wanted to do. And, as a Educational student, I needed to do this experience teaching in a school. Well not just me but my friends who has not done it has to do it too. This semester was a hell. It really was. But, I think that will be unforgettable moments. The students I teached really nice eventhough they were really noisy and some of them were rebels, I still had fun. They reminded me of my highschool's memory.

2013
Ah, here we came, my (supposed to be) last semester. I still need to took 4 credits while I did my thesis. Not an easy job, I swore. And dealt with my supervisor was hard. She was sooooo busy since she was a Head Dept and I also busy with assignments, tasks, tests, exams etc. And so, my 8th semester passed, but not my thesis.

The next semester, my 9th semester came. No more classes, supposed to be a hint for me to finished my thesis already. But no. Still hard to dealt with my supervisors, went back and forth to Japan Foundation for searching some theories, but she had not acc my 1st chapter yet. I admitted, I was frustrated and run away. But then I back and I even went to Bandung to go to UNPAD and UPI to found another theories and still, I couldn't finished it yet, this semester. TT TT

2014
Still struggled with thesis. My mom said I was too laid back so my thesis is no where nearly done. So, I tried my best so my chapter 1 and 2 got acc and I could go to my 2nd supervisor. But, unfortunately, in the middle of it, my grandmother passed away. I was shock and.... really, I once again left my thesis behind. Put it in the back of my mind and I did nothing but accompany my grandfather. I kept doing that, until when I asked my friend about how her thesis and she nearly finished it. I became aware, if she graduated, then I might be too late to do it later. So, I started to do my thesis again and finally I could go to my 2nd supervisor. How surprised, she told me I was late. She then asked me to do my research and if I could go back to her as soon as possible. So yeah, I did well but again time went so fast. I almost done my thesis when my supervisors said I couldn't graduated this semester.

Here it came my very last semester. Since my research was almost done, I just need to finished it and went to both supervisors to made sure it's perfect to be presented and defended. And I was grateful when they said my thesis was done. So my last preparation was to presented and defended my thesis in front of the examiners right? And while I wait for the date, I helped my mom to be a scoring admin. I went to Puncak for maybe 2 months, 3-4 days a week. Such a refreshing and a pleasure after all of the things that made my mind went wild. I really experienced some things there. How to work with people, how to communicate with new people, how to present ourselves. Thanks to my mom, now I have 4 big sisters because of that events. They were assessors in the events so I mostly worked with them. And so, the work were over, here came my graduation exam. I was scheduled to defended my thesis on December 24 and on the very day, both my parents were out of town (talking about awesome). But, it went well. I felt so relax, and I did my best to defend my thesis in front of my examiners. And with it, I GRADUATED! Hell yeah.... Thank God, finally.


So, now, I am struggling about what job I want to do. I'm still jobless and I am waiting for my graduation ceremony on March 24, next month exactly. While I think about it, and do re-branding myself (a friend told me I need to do this), I will try to start writing again.

Until next time, I hope.

Love,
-Nifa

No comments: