Jul 7, 2009

Homework

Ohayou bloggers! I've got a post-tag from Kak Ayu some weeks ago by using her blog. She called this homework for me. So, i just take it as homework since i havent any homework again after graduated from HS. Hehe.

What you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun...
Create a new post, copy and paste this post, delete my answers and type in yours.
Then tag 21 good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you.
The theory is that you will learn one new thing about each of your friends.

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Nifa (it's commonly used by the people around me)
2. Nipe/nph/Nifo (some of my friends make my nick by theirself)
3. Mbak/Cipa (it's only used for my family)

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. College student (In one month.)
2. Student (Ive just graduated from my HS hmm, a month ago?)
3. Homeless, eh, jobless. haha. (Pengacara, Pengangguran banyak acara? huahaha)

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Bandung
2. Jakarta
3. Jakarta (well, that's why im sooooo sick of this crowded city..haha)

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Arirang (eh, ini sih stasiun tv ya)/ Showbiz Extra, Pops In Seoul
2. Animax (any anime, yang pasti harus keren. haha)
3. Sport (ESPN, Star Sport), esp Soccer (Chelsea, Yeay!)

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. JAPAN,KOREA (ooh, im into those country)
2. United States of America
3. Around INDONESIA

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Cheese (huahaha) and Mayo (??)
2. Makanan buatan rumah
3. Makanan Indonesia (ooh, i LOVE Indonesia)

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Study abroad to Japan
2. Go to College (sok-sokan ini sih. penasaran)
3. Get my very own Driving License

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
1. Falen
2. Nadya
3. Niwa (sotoy semua. haha)

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. Muse, MCR, The Rasmus, Maroon 5,
2. James Morrison, Kelly C, Amy Pearson, Rio Febrian,
3. BigBang, FT Island, SuJu, 2NE1, Se7en, Yamapi, NewS, Kattun, (well, gue mengkategorikan dalam 3 kategori. band, single, Asian. hehe.)

THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
1. Badminton
2. Soccer (EPL!! CHELSEA!!)
3. Japan's Baseball League (kadang-kadang kalo nemu di ESPN)

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Mineral Water
2. MILK
3. Yogurt

Then, I'm tagging this post to Kak Ayu, Nadya, Falen, Niwa, Fanny, Keisha .

rgds,

-nph

No comments: