Mar 4, 2015

COVER!

A-Yo~

So, lately I've been post so many things here. From my soccer nerd thingy till reviews of some movies I've watched. Now, I just wanna post about something I really like to do but unfortunately I don't have enough equipments to make it great. What's that? Covering songs.

Yeah, I like singing. A LOT. And for the last few years, I have been like recording my singing with phone or audacity, yeah. But ended up not upload it anywhere. I have soundclouds accounts, some of my successful recordings were there now, but most of them ended up deleted by moi. Hehehehe....

Now, I really crave to do some covering song but have no songs in mind except this one song by Selena Gomez, The Heart Wants What It Wants and believe it or not it's not as simple as I thought it would be /sigh/. Let's finger cross so I could really do any song covering anytime soon. I'll let you guys know.

See ya...

Love,
-Nifa

P.S.: my soundcloud account is this >> http://soundcloud.com/naoki182 like it, comment it, give me feedback. ciao!

No comments: